Monday, May 3, 2010

Stairs and the House!


Things just got lively here in my house! What have I done???? I now have 140 lbs of dog wrestling in my living room having the time of their lives. Was that my couch that just fell over on its back??

So I'm thinking that I have just taken on the job of housing referee. Even Pixie is in on it. While Bogey and Petey are playing and wrestling, she's on one or the others head chewing on them. I'm not sure if they even notice her at this point.


I'm pretty sure that I was told to keep his activity to a minimum and am trying, but Bogey's not buying it. His incisions are closed and healed and his sores on his back are closed and have lost their scabs at this point. The hair that was shaved for his surgeries has started to come in.


In all the fun and excitement to play with the other dogs, Bogey forgot he couldn't go down the stairs! His "dolphin" walk he does isn't even slowing him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment