Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bogey is a Star!

So Bogey spent the weekend in at the vets kennel while our family was away for the weekend. I went to get him on Monday morning. When I got there, they were walking him in their grass area behind a fence. He was so happy to see me that the vet tech could barely hold him back and just decided to open the fence and let him come to me instead of trying to take him back in the building. O.k... so he loves me :)

When we got home, we had a meeting with a C-Span representative who wanted to do a quick document on Bogey's story. He was quite the show off. He ran around in the backyard, throwing sticks, chasing Petey and Pixie and rolled on his back doing what we now call his "chewie dance". (he does it when he is happy to have a rawhide bone).

She had a great time filming him because he just wanted to sniff the camera and lick her! Too funny. I was able to promote Lucky Dog during the interview which is great as well.

Hopefully, we will get a copy of Bogey's goofy antics story and post it. We'll see, the reporter was checking with legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment